PRINTED4LESS.COM PRIVACY NOTICE
Last updated: February 18, 2007.
- Printed4LESS.com DOES NOT share your personal account information – you have an business relationship with us, and only us.
- Printed4LESS.com takes precautions to ensure you information is stored safely.
- Users must understand the nature of the Internet, and how potentially no information is safe. For this reason, we do our best and employ the market’s latest security technology; 128-BIT Encrypted SSL Technology to secure your transactions are safe.
- In addition, we minimize the amount of your personal finance information stored on our servers; there is no way to steal information that does not exist on record. We keep your basic account information on file.
- Printed4LESS.com requires you to be 18 years or older to purchase items on this web site. We do not believe in sale to minors, unless assistance is provided by an adult.
- Printed4LESS.com does not officially belong to the Safe Harbor Program, and may become a member in the future, but in no way do we intend to share your personal account information with European Nations. That is just not ethical, and it is worth mentioning that we are a MADE IN THE USA BRAND.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Printed4LESS.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of New York. If you have any concern about privacy at Printed4LESS.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.